Green Dream Lots and Eco Sustainable House Prototypes Tulum

$104,000 USD



Type: Residential Lots
Lot Areas: 1000 or 2000 sqm
Area : 18 Hectares for 134 Lots ( 75% Jungle Area Preserved )
Asking Price in USD : Starting from $ 104 000

Green Dream is an eco-sustainable development located in Tulum, at kilometer 4.4 of the Tulum-Coba highway. Spanning approximately 18.5 hectares in Phase 1, it boasts 134 residential lots of approximately 1000 and 2000 square meters, with 75% of the natural jungle preserved.

We offer single-family land plots with property titles, ranging from 1000 to 2000 square meters. These are ideal for investors seeking appreciation or for those who wish to build their own home in an eco-friendly environment, adhering to our internal construction regulations.

In addition to the land plots, Green Dream presents two unique and innovative eco-sustainable house prototypes: Casa Olas and Casa Hongos. These homes are designed for clients who want to build their own residence hassle-free. They are 85% eco-sustainable, insurable, and secure.

Services include access roads with edible paths (featuring fruit trees), underground electricity, and potable water supply. Fibre-optic internet connectivity is also available. Among the amenities, you’ll find a natural cenote, a temazcal with a healing area, a saltwater pool, a multipurpose palapa, a picnic area with BBQ grills, a calisthenics gym, and more.

The initial price for a land plot starts at $104 000 USD. If you choose to build with us, we offer a 40% discount on the land price. The current price per square meter is $122 USD.

We offer three payment options:

  1. Cash payment: 90% upon signing the purchase agreement, with the remaining 10% upon signing the public deed starting from the end of August.
  2. 1-year payment plan: Pay the total price in 12 monthly installments, with an additional cost to the list price.
  3. 2-year payment plan: Pay the total price in 24 monthly installments, with an additional cost to the list price.

Green Dream’s prime location makes it an ideal choice for vacation rentals, offering a remarkable investment opportunity for those seeking to be part of Tulum.

Please contact us for more information including Lots Inventory Update, Tours and Secure yours soon.


Share This Property


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *